- If you are working out and are not fasting, your total protein consumption matters, not your timing.
- If you are working out and are fasted, then timing can matter. However, pre-workout protein is more beneficial than post-workout.
- Worrying about the speed of absorption is a waste of time.
- Glutamine is useless if you eat enough protein.
- BCAAs are useless if you eat enough protein, except when fasted training.
- HMB is useful when cutting.
As long as you get enough protein and are training after having eaten in the day, protein timing is NOT important.